What is The VI Peel?
A VI peel is a medium-depth chemical peel used to treat signs of aging, correct pigmentation issues, and improve overall skin texture. It can treat many different skin concerns including acne and acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and more.
At Elite Aesthetics & Wellness, we offer a number of different VI peels including the VI Peel Original, VI Peel Advanced, VI Peel Precision Plus, VI Peel Purify, and VI Peel with Purify Precision Plus. Each of these peels are formulated to treat a unique skin condition or concern and are safe to use on all skin types.
Benefits of The VI Peel
While we cannot completely stop the aging process, we can undergo treatment to help slow visible signs of aging. The VI peel offers many benefits, including:
- Improves skin texture, tone, and clarity.
- Reduces age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Improves acne and acne scarring.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates collagen production for firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
The Benefits of VI Peel Ingredients
The VI Peel contains many effective ingredients to treat your skincare concerns. Here are a list of these ingredients and the benefits they offer:
- Retinoic Acid: Hinders pigment production and increases exfoliation and cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid: Reduces the bacteria that causes acne, cleanses the pores, and reduces inflammation.
- Trichloroacetic Acid: Also called TCA, this acid boosts collagen production and exfoliates the skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: This antioxidant reverses free radical damage, evens out the skin tone, and prevents future damage.
- Phenol: This numbs the skin to help ensure you are comfortable during your chemical peel.
- Hydroquinone: Reduces pigment to lighten and brighten the skin.
- Kojic Acid: Inhibits the production of skin pigment.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you would like to learn more about the many benefits of the VI Peel or if it is right for you, contact our office today to schedule a consultation appointment! To get started, you can give us a call at 949-381-6500 or fill out an online form.